[802.3AZ] Proposed comment responses online and a note about September 2nd meeting

Folks,

The proposed comment responses online at:
http://ieee802.org/3/az/comments/index.html

Some folks have been asking about the meeting announcement for an interim on
September 2, 2010 at LBNL.  Once we had "required" comments submitted on D3.2,
I had to announce the September 2 meeting due to the 30-day advance
notice requirement.
Whether or not we actually meet on September 2, depends on the choices
we make at
the meeting next week.  I will send an update after that meeting.

Mike

~~~
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
Phone: +1 510.486.7913
Email: mjbennett@xxxxxxxx