-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: larry_golob@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:larry_golob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 8. Juni 2001 18:11
An: Thomas.Murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxx; efmoptics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Betreff: [EFM] RE: Link Model

The model is available on the 10 GBE section of the IEEE Working Group
website. http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/public/index.html

I used the Enhanced Gigabit Ethernet Link Budget Spreadsheet (Version
2)(which is attached) as the model for my brief presentation at the St.
Louis meeting.

Regards,
Larry Golob