Re: AW: [EFM] RE: Relative OSP Costs of PON vs. P2P

Tom,

You may find that the telco industry is having such problems with having to
constantly re-wire copper riser that they are looking for technology that
will allow fiber optic riser as a replacement.  Adding a managed
demarcation for optical Ethernet at the end of the fiber span, either P2P
or P2M will go a long way toward resolving the issues of copper vs fiber
for building riser.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum