Re: [EFM] News and Updates

Hi all, It appears that there had been a e-restructure of the IEEE website
and as a result the links contained in the following email are obsolete.

It appears that the top level URL for the EFM study group is now:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm instead of the former:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm

Therefore the URL for the July meetings presentation material becomes:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/public/jul01/presentations/index.ht
ml

Meeting minutes:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/public/jul01/presentations/minutes_