Re: [EFM] EFM Requirements

Ramu,
  When I stated that the general notion of active
components floating around not being a good idea was
not based on the fact that most of the current
deployments are based on active components. We all
know that quite a lot of that is true, but we also
know the problems with managing and maintaining the
active components within the network is a hassle that
cannot be avoided in the active component model.
  If it is possible to go with a all passive model,
which is getting to be a possibility with so much of
development and hashing out being done now, then it
becomes a easier deployment and over the long run,
maintainence issue.
  Hope many agree with me on that, atleast the
individuals involved in deploying and maintaining the
networks would converge on it.

SG