Re: [EFM] Active Architectures

Dave,

> Any interest?

Yes, considerable. Thank you for presenting those views.

Re:

"Downstream, it would be the same as the PON downstream (15x0nm GbE from PoP
to splitter; dedicated fibers from splitter to each of 16 (for example)
ONUs)."

FWIW, a question (and a hint;) :

For extremely long runs, have you considered the tradeoffs of an inexpensive cwdm
solution in lieu of multiple strands coming back from the ONUs?

FAC