RE: [EFM] EFM Requirements

Carlos-

Disclaimer- Yes I have read Howard Frazier's message and I agree with everything he has said.
Therefore most of what I am about to say in this message should be considered to be unnecessary and redundant.
However, I am a belt and suspenders kind of guy so I will reinforce Howard's points

See comments mixed in below