[802.3ae] Copenhagen Interim Meeting Cancellation

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3 community,

We have decided to cancel next week's IEEE 802.3ae; and IEEE 802.3ah
meetings in Copenhagen. Based on our assessment of the probable attendance
will be able to accomplish more if we reschedule to a later date.

We would like to thank you all for your patience and feedback. For those of
you who are inconvenienced, we apologize. This was a difficult decision that
was arrived at through significant effort and discussion. If you are aware
of anyone who is already en route to Copenhagen and who may not have access
to this note, please attempt to contact them.

We will be rescheduling the meetings at another venue and will post a
meeting announcement no later than Monday, September 17th.

Howard Frazier

Jonathan Thatcher

Geoff Thompson