[802.3ae] Re: [EFM] Copenhagen Interim Meeting Cancellation

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:26:08 -0700  Jonathan Thatcher wrote:
> We have decided to cancel next week's IEEE 802.3ae; and IEEE 802.3ah
> meetings in Copenhagen. Based on our assessment of the probable attendance
> will be able to accomplish more if we reschedule to a later date.

As someone who despite their best intentions would not be able to
attend the meeting, I want to express my appreciation that our
colleagues in the international community are willing to wait for us
to attend.  Your support means so much to us.

thank you,
fletcher