RE: [EFM] Ethernet Subscriber Access (ESA)

Bob-

I have taken no action to register the term
I will not take any action to register the term for the benefit of my employer.
A quick search of the US PTO site does not indicate that it is taken.
I have not used the term in any other context to the best of my recollection.
Ergo, the term is freely available for use by this activity as far as I know.

Geoff