[EFM] Presentation Materials

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First Mile Community,

At long last, the presentation materials that we had planned
to hear in Copenhagen have been placed on our web site at this
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/sep01/index.html

As you will see, there are quite a few of them.

We are working to identify a venue for a make up meeting.
I do not have the details for you yet, but I hope to have the
information soon.  I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Between now and the rescheduled meeting, I encourage you to
down load and review the presentation materials.  For each
presentation, I have included the email address of the presenter,
should you wish to contact them.

To facilitate discussion via email, I have established several
additional email reflectors:

stds-802-3-efm-copper
stds-802-3-efm-p2mp
stds-802-3-efm-p2p
stds-802-3-efm-oam

Instructions for subscribing/unsubscribing to these
reflectors can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/reflector.html

I have not yet established archives for these reflectors.

I expect that there will be some revisions to the agenda and
the presentations before the make up meeting.  I have already
been informed that some of the people who requested air time
in Copenhagen will not be able to attend the make up meeting.
I also expect that revisions will be made to the contents of
the presentations. I will accept revisions up until Monday,
October 15th.

Howard Frazier
Dominet Systems