RE: [EFM] Network timing, ATM, ADSL/VDSL and EFM

Liu,

Actually, according to my customers, the final, all-in-one protocol will
likely be Ethernet.  We have a standard for Ethernet over TDM payloads.  We
are working on a standard for Ethernet over transmission
wavelengths.  802.3ah is working on the last edge between the transmission
and service creation core/metro infrastructure and the customer premise. It
will be interesting to see how this works out.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum