Re: [EFM] Network timing, ATM, ADSL/VDSL and EFM

Fletcher,

Like everyone else, I have been beset with management priority issues
questions of vendor NDAs.   I am working toward getting some of this
information "massaged" in such a way that it can be "released".  You would
not believe the "hoops" that I had "jump" through to get my white paper to
Generic Data Communications Services Models released. At present, the best
that I can do is "generalize" some of the knowledge that has been gained by
this work.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum