Re: [EFM] Network timing, ATM, ADSL/VDSL and EFM

On Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:57:54 -0500  Roy Bynum wrote:
> Like everyone else, I have been beset with management priority issues
> questions of vendor NDAs.   I am working toward getting some of this
> information "massaged" in such a way that it can be "released".  You would
> not believe the "hoops" that I had "jump" through to get my white paper to
> Generic Data Communications Services Models released. At present, the best
> that I can do is "generalize" some of the knowledge that has been gained by
> this work.

Roy;

	My best wishes and solidarity in your struggle.  It is a huge
amount of work and frequently one's fellow employees and management
don't appreciate it.  But I do, and I bet many reading this message do
as well.  There aren't many people in the world with your background,
or who can do the work you do.  I hope this information makes it out
of the company and you get the credit you deserve.

many thanks,
fletcher