[EFM] Presentations, at long last

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First Mile Task Force,

The presentation materials for our upcoming meeting in Austin
have been placed on our web site at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/nov01/index.html

Marc Kimpe's presentation file is missing because I haven't gotten
it from Hugh yet, but I am told that it made it in before the deadline.

If you are going to attend the Austin meeting, you must register
(and pay the attendance fee).  You can do this via the web by
browsing the page:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

Note that today is the last day for online registrations at the
discounted rate of $250.  After 6 pm PST today, the rate goes up
to $300.

I look forward to seeing you in Austin.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force