RE: [EFM-P2MP] RE: [EFM] T.V. broadcast / unicast

Rich

I will be delighted when web hdtv is economically compelling, however, I
expect there to be a transition phase when digital broadcast over a lamdba
will be a transition for the incumbents, which in this case are cable TV
companies. Some ILECs also seem quite keen on a quick solution, just to get
them into the market sooner rather than later.

Sorry for this being a bit late on the thread. I started with my email
backlog from the top down.

Bob