RE: [EFM] TDM circuit emulation: the quandary

Steve and other interested parties,

Starting a reflector for TDM topics can be done via yahoogroups very easily.
If we generate enough interest and support we can come back to IEEE or
another body as appropriate with a technical proposal. I am pretty sure I
can bound the topic regarding a proposal from my perspective.

I am happy to set a yahoo reflector up.

I will talk to Howard regarding the legitimacy or otherwise of using the EFM
reflector to advise of the reflector for out of scope TDM topics. I am
assuming Howard will read this and respond (please). I am also assuming that
it should not be a problem so long as I / we don't make a song and dance
about it. It is a legitimate technical discussion. My understanding is that
most of the APON p2mp systems out there support TDM in some form and that it
would be likely that vendors that have both APON and EPON interests would
want to contribute.

Thanks

Bob