Re: [EFM] TDM circuit emulation: the quandary

Bob,

I would have a hard time arguing that TDM circuit emulation is
within the scope of our approved project.  As always, I strongly
encourage the group to concentrate on solving the problems that
are within our scope.  If we do not, we will likely never finish
the task.

Howard