[EFM] Meeting announcement

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First Mile Task Force,

The next meeting of 802.3ah will be held on January 14-16th, 2002
in Raleigh, NC, hosted by AMCC.  The meeting information can be
found on the web at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/raleigh.html

I appologize for the short notice.  Please do everything possible to
make your hotel reservations by this Friday, December 21st, 2001.

The deadline for submitting your presentations for this meeting will
be Monday, January 7th, 2002.  As usual, we will require a PDF file
of your presentation by that date.

Also, please remember to coordinate your presentations with the following
individuals:

OAM -    Matt Squire <mattsquire@xxxxxxx>
Optics - Vipul Bhatt <vbhatt@xxxxxxxxxxx> and
         Wael Diab <wdiab@xxxxxxxxx>
P2MP -   Gerry Pesavento <gerry.pesavento@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and
         Ariel Maislos <ariel.maislos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Copper - Hugh Barrass <hbarrass@xxxxxxxxx> and
         Behrooz Rezvani <behrooz@xxxxxxxxxx>

I look forward to seeing you in Raleigh!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force