[EFM] Help - Link Budget again

Hello,

Can someone help me out here.  As some of you know,
I have a problem with later versions of the link budget and
German versions of MS Excel. I think that I have narrowed down the problem to the
erf() function and a different syntax between versions. In my Excel,
this function is defined as erf(lower_limit;upper_limit).

What I would like is the corresponding syntax from the 'English' Excel version.
I believe that a single parameter is used in this function, hence the error.

Thanks a lot

Tom