RE: [EFM] 100 Mbps Proposals--copper

Geoff and all

We seem to have two threads going, One on copper and one on fiber.

My original email was in reference to the 2 or 3 different proposals we
have seen addressing 100 Mbps operation on SM fiber in IEEE 802.3ah and the
100 Mbps two fiber SM fiber call for interest recently communicated on the
IEEE 802.3 reflector.

Bruce