-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mike Dudek [mailto:mdudek@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 15. Februar 2002 19:35
An: Hans Mickelsson (ERA)
Cc: 'Thomas.Murphy@infineon.com'; stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org;
stds-802-3-efm-p2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bob.barret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; doravv@xxxxxxxxxx; FEffenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jradcliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jstiscia@xxxxxxxxxx;
mark.sankey@xxxxxxxxx; meir@xxxxxxxx; n.kleiner@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
PengL@xxxxxxxxxxx; raanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
sasaki144@xxxxxxx; schelto.vandoorn@xxxxxxxxx; Tonyshouse@xxxxxxx;
wdiab@xxxxxxxxx; Vipul_Bhatt@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [EFM-P2P] RE: Single wavelength, single fibre PMD for P2P

VCSEL change in wavelength as a function of temperature is similar/slightly better than the quoted number for the DFB.