Re: [EFM] RE: OAM Proposals - a ping by any other name

Roy-

You point is well taken about every MAC chip (or equivalent) in every piece
of test equipment requiring replacement.

However, I don't think that was Dan's point. I don't think he was talking
about test equipment. He seemed to be talking about imbedded SNMP
management. Same problem.

Geoff