[EFM] Message-Id: <3D07195D.AA28886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi! My name is Christina. I am a programmer, and I need your help.
I have some questions about ATM technology, and I will be grateful to you if
you answer them.
If you have not much time, please answer only some of them, or answer only the
questions, that you can.

Thank you in advance.

a) when one or more backward reporting cells are lost, what actions are taken
by the source? (i.e. why the MCSN field is used in Backward Reporting OAM cells?

b) when the destination end point receives the Performance Monitoring OAM cell,
it can measure
the QOS parameter CTD (Cell Transfr Delay) for that cell.
What actions are taken by the destination end point after the measurement of
the CTD
for each of the CBR, rt-VBR or nrt-VBR connections?

c) when the TSTP timestamp field is used in a Backward Reporting OAM cell (i.e.
the TSTP field contains
the measured Cell Transfer Delay inserted in the Backward Reporting cell by the
destination end point),
what actions are taken by the source for each of the CBR, rt-VBR or nrt-VBR
connections?

d) when the source receives a Backward Reporting OAM cell, it can measure the
CLR.
If the measured CLR is greater than the QOS parameter CLR, what actions are
taken by the source
for each of the CBR, rt-VBR or nrt-VBR connections?

e) in which cases the PCR, SCR are decreased by the source for each of the CBR,
rt-VBR or nrt-VBR connections
respectively?

Please answer me.

----