RE: [EFM] (forward) progress in EFM copper

Daun,

You have claimed that it is not hard to meet the new longer-reach copper
objective with a single port type. I am sure that you much have a solution
and you must have chosen a set of power spectral densities (PSDs) in your
solution. Could you tell us about your PSDs? The PSDs themselves will tell
us a lot about your solution (e.g., rate/reach performance and spectral
compatibility).

Thanks!

Dong

Dong Wei, Ph.D.
Senior Member of Technical Staff - Broadband Access
SBC Technology Resources, Inc.
9505 Arboretum Blvd., Austin, TX 78759 U.S.A.
Phone: (512) 372-5615    Fax: (512) 372-5691