[EFM] (4 in ONE)...Camera-Recorder-MP3-USB(World's Best)

Date: August 26th, 2002

Subject: Best Innovated Products from Korea

Web Site: WWW.SAEBYUL.NET

*Our Product Lines are Great for You to Set New Business.

*If you don't want a mail, please click the Reception Refusal Key on the

 Bottom

Dear Sir/Madam,

We've got your information on the trading related sites and we would like to introduce our products to you. We are strongly recommending you to visit our site, WWW.SAEBYUL.NET, to see many innovated supreme quality of Korean products.

I am sure that you will have a great opportunity to expand your business scope or to set new business with our products for the long-term.

We are highly recommending you to purchase some samples you are interested for evaluation purpose before you placing a main order. If you let us know what samples you want to purchase, we will immediately send you a Pro-forma Invoice with our bank account via E-mail. We will dispatch samples to you by EMS, as soon as we receive the funds from your organization. It will take only 3-15 business days to be there in each country.

We promise that we will strive to build mutual benefits with you for long-lasting profitable business relationship. If you have any questionable things, please feel free to contact us. We need to communicate to build mutual trusts as business goes.

I look forward to hearing from you with an order of samples to evaluate our products before placing a main order.

P.S: If you need Price List, Please let us know. Then, we will immediately send you one.

Best regards,

Rep. Dosik Choi, MBA

Global Market Strategist

SAEBYUL International

WWW.SAEBYUL.NET

E-mail: saebyul@xxxxxxxxx , saebyul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: +82-2-588-4094, Fax: +82-2-3474-3414

If you would like to be REMOVED from any of our distribution lists, please return this email by clicking on the  below box.  It will be handled promptly.    Thank you. *Note: We are not supposed to E-mail to anyone who doesn't want to have.

(4-in-One)Camera+Recorder+MP3+USB --From Korea.doc