Re: [EFM] Special Session in New Orleans

Andrew,

The 802.1 and 802.17 Working Groups will also be meeting in
New Orleans, and since the session is scheduled in the evening,
I expect that some of the members of these working groups will
be able to attend.  A copy of the meeting announcement has been
forwarded to the respective chairs. Naturally, any recommendations
produced at this session will be reviewed at the November meeting.

The facilities provided by 802.1X and 802.11i have been discussed
in past presentations, and I expect that they will be revisited at this
session, along with an analysis of 802.10 SILS.

Howard

P.S. I think I would run the risk of being fed to the sharks if
I called for 8 hours of evening meetings in Kauai. At least
there are no active volcanos on that island.