[EFM] Reminders

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Our next meeting will be held on September 30th to
October 3rd, in New Orleans, Louisiana.  See
the meeting announcement at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/new_orleans.html

If you have not done so already, please reserve your
room at the Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel, and please
register for the meeting on line at:

http://www.facetoface-events.com/event5.html

The deadline for advance registration is this
Friday, September 20th.  After the deadline, the
registration fee will increase by $50.

Also, the deadline for comments on draft D1 of
P802.3ah is this Thursday, September 19th. Please
follow the instructions at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/tools/index.html

to submit your comments on the draft.  I will send
a reminder about the location of the draft in a separate
email.

I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force