[EFM] Comments and presentations are on the web

All,

The copper presentations and framemaker comment files (supporting comments
submitted) are in the directory:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/public/sep02/copper/

I'm sorry that the pretty index page (with the agenda) isn't ready yet. We will
be setting the agenda once we have processed all of the comments. The
summary/status presentation will also follow after that.

If you submitted a presentation (or framemaker file) and don't see it in the
directory, please contact me and I will sort it out.

Hugh.