[EFM] Deadlines for November meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

As you prepare for our upcoming meeting, please
keep the following deadlines in mind:

October 28th deadline for agenda items.
If you wish to present any material at the
meeting, you must coordinate your presentation
with one of the following individuals:

Vipul Bhatt, Chair, Optics sub task force, vipul_bhatt@xxxxxxxx
Gerry Pesavento, Chair, P2MP sub task force, gerry.pesavento@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Matt Squire, Chair, OAM sub task force, mattsquire@xxxxxxx
Hugh Barrass, Chair, Copper sub task force, hbarrass@xxxxxxxxx

=============================

October 25th, deadline for pre-registration.
Pre-register via the web and save $50.

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

=============================

November 4th, deadline for comments and
presentation materials.

Presentations are not encouraged at this stage,
unless they are made in support of the resolution of
comments.  If you plan on submitting a presentation,
please ensure that it addresses one or more of the
comments submitted against draft 1.1.  Of course,
you are encouraged to submit comments, with
suggested remedies, and you may use a brief presentation
to support your position. In most instances,
you should be able to adequately document your
comment and suggested remedy using the comment
tool provided at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/tools/index.html

Presentations must be submitted in the form of a PDF
file to the appropriate sub task force chair named above.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force