Howard

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees

IEEE 802:  Meeting Information Update Memo  -  4th  Announcement

DATE:   Wednesday, November 6, 2002
ATTN:   All  IEEE 802 Attendees
SUBJ:   Hotel and Meeting Info - Final Update

Please note that our secure Web Registration Form is still available at:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html  so please register NOW to
avoid having to wait in very long registration lines on-site !!!

The Hyatt Regency and the Sheraton Resort are SOLD-OUT! There are minimal
options for room reservations in the Poipu area. If you are on a Wait-List
for a hotel, you should contact them to see where you are on the waitlist,
what your chances are for getting into the hotel, and any options they might
recommend as an alternative. The phone numbers for the Hyatt Regency Kauai
and the Sheraton Resort Kauai are listed below.

Hyatt Regency Kauai
1571 Poipu Rd, Koloa, Kauai, HI. 96756
Reservation Phone: (808) 742-1234, Group Code: IEEE 802 Group
Hotel Website:  http://www.kauai.hyatt.com/

Sheraton Kauai Resort
2440 Ho'onani Rd, Koloa, Kauai, HI  96756
Reservation Phone: (808) 742-1661, Group Code: IEEE 802 Group
Hotel Website:  http://www.sheraton-kauai.com/

Should you require further information or Hotel reservation forms please
check the posted meeting announcement at:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/

Please contact us at: 802info@xxxxxxxx or (408) 241-8906, if you require
further info or assistance.  We look forward to seeing you in Kauai.

Thank you,
Dawn C. Slykhouse, IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
c/o Face To Face Events, Inc.

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST:
Send an email message with no subject to:

majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and put as the first 2 lines of the message the following:

unsubscribe  stds-802-all
end