[EFM] Presentation materials uploaded

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

The presentation materials for our upcoming meeting have
been placed on our web site at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/nov02/index.html

I am aware that the Copper and P2MP materials have
not been posted yet.  I expect that the chairs of those
sub task forces will post their materials soon.

As usual, I will also bring CDROMs and flash
memory cards containing the meeting materials,
a copy of the draft, and the comments to the meeting.
If you download them now, you will have something
to read on the long flights.

I look forward to seeing you in Kauai!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force