Re: [EFM] PHY Kids 2: The (sub) task-force of lost dreams
- To: "Glen Kramer" <glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [EFM] PHY Kids 2: The (sub) task-force of lost dreams
- From: Geoff Thompson <gthompso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:47:20 -0800
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <KIM_AJUNGfirstname.lastname@example.org>, <Meir@zonu.com>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <BDeri@terawave.com>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <000c01c291a1$d6fca940$1244a8c0@glen>
- References: <3DDD179F.3010601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: email@example.com
At 01:06 PM 11/21/2002 -0800, Glen Kramer wrote:
>It should be emphasized that the above mechanism is already in the draft
>in clause 56 (since D1.0). Changing (removing) it would require a 75%
>approval, which is highly unlikely given voting results from the last
If you can't get 75% approval of it in 802.3 you don't go forward either
when the draft is voted for WG ballot or during WG ballot.
It only takes greater than 25% disapproval on any issue to stall the process.