[EFM] PON Optics Telephone Conference, December 5th
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Vipul_Bhatt@ieee.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, FEffenberger@QuantumBridge.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [EFM] PON Optics Telephone Conference, December 5th
- From: Thomas.Murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:22:52 +0100
- Sender: email@example.com
TO: TOM MURPHY
SUBJECT: Reservation Confirmation
Thank you for using Sprint Conferencing Services. This is to
confirm that a conference reservation has been made. Please
call our toll free reservation number (888-223-0750) to
reschedule, cancel or make any changes. A two-hour notification
to cancel is required to avoid a non-cancellation charge. This
is an automated service, please do not reply via e-mail. Please
use the confirmation number listed below when referring to your
CHAIRPERSON: TOM MURPHY
CONFIRMATION NUMBER: 14751078
DATE: Thursday, December 5, 2002
TIME: 9:20 am (MST)
DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
LINES RESERVED: DIAL IN: 15 DIAL OUT: 0
DIAL IN NUMBER(s): 904-779-4767
Sprint Conferencing Services offers many optional features. These
features can be used to tailor your conference call to meet
the needs of a particular meeting. Some features for
- Conference Fax* - distribute documents to the conference
participants in minutes.
- Audiotaping* - high quality cassette tapes of the conference
can be made the same day (transcription* of the taped
conference is also available).
- Password Security - for highly confidential conferences
each participant must provide the password.
Hang in there,
Am trying to set up a bridge with Spring
I have no idea what the problem is with the bridge. I am trying
to contact Bruce Tolley who set this up
Does anyone have an idea
Sorry about the confusion
Attacted two possible approaches to this discussion forming two decision
Glen and I worked on these I I did not have a chance to co-ordinate
with him and refine to one slide. The first slide is mine and I would like
here as it allows us to generate values without having to make decisions.
When the values
are agreed upon, we can work towards the decision and perhaps this is
simpler with the values we have.
If this does not work, we can try the seconf slide, Glen's approach, which
is a more
Talk to you tomorrow
Items to Be Covered
1) Determine the exact meaning of the terms "Fixed Value" and 'Upper Bound"
of their use for PMD timing parameters.
2) Try assign placeholder values for all of the options
3) Are these values fixed or bounded for the different options.
4) Other items