Re: AW: [EFM] PON Optics Telephone Conference, December 5th

Richard,

In reading my e-mail, I discovered a "typo".  The correct sentence should
read: "Since 802.3ah PON provides virtual circuit emulation via the frame
"header", called a "preamble" by 802.3, and not any type of physical or
time based facilities segregation, it falls under the category of a
"packet/frame" service technology, not a leased circuit service technology."

Thank you,
Roy Bynum