RE: [EFM] Minutes from PON Optics Telephone Conference - 05th December

Tom et al,

This is a slightly modified spreadsheet for PMD overhead.  It uses the
same equations as before, but all options are moved on to the same sheet
to ease the comparison.

I also added options B #1, B #2, C #1, and C #2 as per your last e-mail.

Glen

PMD_overhead_Ver3.xls