[EFM] PON Optics Conference 12th Dec - 08:00 Pacific

Hello,

A bridge has been set up for tomorrow (12 th Dec) and for the
next six weeks at 08:00 Pacific for PON optics discussions.
(lets hope the telephone Gods are smiling on us this time)
Thanks to Bruce Tolley and Cisco for making this available.

Bridge Info
Date/Time: December 12, 2002, 08:00 AM America/Los Angeles
Meeting Access Phone Numbers:
Local San Jose & International : 408-902-7875
MeetingID: 802324
Meeting Name: btolley
Frequency: This meeting is scheduled to occur every Thursday for 6 weeks.
Meeting Password:
Meeting Description: IEEE 802.3ah EFM EPON Optics Call. Every Thursday 8:00
AM Pac Standard Time
To Attend: Please dial the appropriate phone number from your calling area
and follow the phone prompts to join the meeting either as a profiled user
or
a guest.

Agenda

1)   How to proceed with the timing issue - response to Vipul's suggestion
2)   Do we need to refine the language associated with the terms Upper Bound
vs Fixed timing parameters?
3)   Other Business - NOTE: Probably not at this call, but definitely in
this sequence, I want to address the open TR's
      for Clause 58.  Despite the importance of the timing issues, we must
tackle other points before the next meeting, e.g.
      SD values.

Talk to you then

Regards

Tom