RE: [EFM] Moving forward on extended temperature range optics

Guys,

Please remember which forum you are in and what this group can and cannot do for you.

802 writes interoperability standards for equipment ("box level" or "system level"), not product specs, still less procurement specs for components of the box.

You are very welcome to discuss specific procurement issues off line.  Here, you should be addressing general issues of economic or technical feasibility and market potential.

Bruce, please add me to your list.

Thanks,

Piers