[EFM] Presentation Materials Updated

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

We have placed the updated presentation materials
as well as the meeting minutes from the Vancouver
interim meeting on the web at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jan03/

I want to congratulate all of you on the excellent
work that you did in preparing for the meeting, and
on your diligent efforts to arrive at sound decisions
on several key issues.

Our editorial team, under the direction of
Wael William Diab, our Editor-in-Chief, is
hard at work preparing the next draft of IEEE P802.3ah.
Stayed tuned for the announcement.

Thank you for a highly successful interim meeting!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force