[EFM] Next Meeting Annoucement

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Our next meeting will take place on March 10-13, 2003
in conjunction with the IEEE 802 LMSC Plenary meeting,
to be held in Dallas-Forth Worth, TX.  Please see the
meeting announcement at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

The meeting will be held at the DFW Hyatt Hotel.  Sleeping
accomodations at the hotel will be in high demand, so you
are encouraged to make your hotel reservation immediately,
if not sooner. About 20% of our attendees will have to
sleep at a different hotel, and you don't want to be one of
those unlucky individuals, because getting into and out of
the airport at rush hour will not be fun at all.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force