[802-11/15Joint] 3.82% Fixed Mortgage Rates WMLLR

Hello US HomeOwner,

This is Jim and Yunis. We run a branch of a national lender
and close loans in every State.

- Refinances, fixed rates, as low as 3.82%
- Purchase Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Cash Out Loans

** We'll discuss your needs and give you a free quote with
NO OBLIGATION **

Click this link and we'll give you a call right back.
http://www.slsbd.com/99/

You probably receive a lot of emails that are generic
and impersonal.

We personally handle every loan inquiry to make sure you
get the best loan and most professional service.

We have been mortgage professionals for many years and are
approved with over 300 lenders. We even place loans directly
with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac so you get the lowest rates.

We know how to handle borrowers with "tricky" income and/or
bad credit.

We also know you have a choice and that your mortgage and your
home may be your biggest investment.

Click here to fill out this short information request
http://www.slsbd.com/99/

We'll get back with you right away with a free quote at
NO OBLIGATION.

We can help you save on your next mortgage. You may even be
surprised to find we'll save you even more than you thought.

We're really good at what we do, so please give us a try.

Sincerely,

Jim and Yunis

If you no longer wish to receive our offers and updates
click below and we will promptly honor your request.
http://www.slsbd.com/1/
This message came from the IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.15 Joint WGs Reflector List
Info at http://www.ieee802.org/11