RE: [EFM] RE: Pause frame usage in transport networks

Virtually all of the implementations that I've seen do send their Pause
frames with the reserved multicast address as the DA.  A large percentage of
implementations do not, in fact, react to pause frames that don't have the
reserved multicast address, even though they should.

-Eric Lynskey