[EFM] YOUR HELP PLEASE

BOARD OF TRUSTEE, PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND
PTF Building, Victoria-Island, Lagos.

FROM THE OFFICE OF:
Steven Mantu (MNIM)
TEL:+234-803-725-8376
FAX:+234-1-759-2140.

Dear sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$15.6M (FIFTEEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED
THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS). BUSINESS INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP.

Dear sir,

Compliments of the season.

You were introduced to us in confidence. The reason for this letter is that
your help is being sought in order to facilitate and successfully complete a
profitable venture that is of immense benefit to you, and us the originators
within a stipulated time frame.

I am Steven Mantu, a director with the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF)and
the Secretary of the Contract Award and Monitoring Committee (CAMC)of
the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF).

This profitable venture involves the sum of US$15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million
Six hundred thousand United States Dollars) which is presently in an account of
the PTF with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

We need your help as a foreigner to help transfer this sum of US$15.6M
(Fifteen million Six hundred thousand United sates dollars). We cannot make
this transfer on our own or in our names for the fact that we are civil servants
(still in active service). But you as a foreignercan assist us in the sense
that the money to be transferred willbe paid to you as a contract entitlement
for a purported contract executed for my government. The money in question is
ready for transfer into an overseas account which we expect you to provide.

We have agreed that the money will be shared according to the ratio statedbelow;
a) 10% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of thefund.
b) 85% to us originators (which if possible we may enter into a partnershipwith
you).

We will require from you:a) Name and address of Company/ Beneficiary.
b) Details of the account which you are the only signatory that
the money will be transferred into.

The above requirements is to legalise the claim for payment and transfer of the
money.Be informed that the reason we are sending you this letter is because we
know that the only way to succeed is to seek the help of a foreigner.
Your professional status is not a matter of hindrance in this transaction.
Please, your assistance is highly solicited.

We have no doubts at all that this money will be released and transferred if we
get the necessary foreign partner to assist us in this deal. Therefore, when
the business is successfully concluded we shall through the same connections
withdraw all documents used from all the concerned government ministries for
100% security.All expenses regarding the opening of an account if not already
in existence shall be borne by you, all expenses are however reimbursable on
the conclusion of this business transaction.

It is of high hope that you will consider this humble request and respond
positively. If you are still in doubt after the receipt of this letter please
do not hesitate to contact and ask any question(s)that may hinder your decision
on this matter. If in the alternative you are indisposed please an
acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter will be appreciated stating such.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter if you are interested.

For more details on this transaction you can call me on my telephone
number +234-803-725-8376. The Telephone line may be busy,please keep on
trying till you get through.
While awaiting your early response, thank you in anticipation of your most
valued assistance.

Yours Faithfully,

Steven Mantu. (MNIM)
P.S. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
alternate email:stev_mantu@xxxxxxxxx