[EFM] ASSISTANCE

FUND TRANSFER ASSISTANT VALUED AT USD 42 MILLION.

ATTN:Madam,

I approach you most honorably today for a mutual business transaction.
I am Dr.Lawrence Furu the senior accountant with
the Federal Ministry of Finance Federal Republic of
Nigeria. I have been opportune to be appointed as
the Director of the Foreign Contract Payment
Department Federal Ministry of Finance after several
years of active service. Now by virtue of my present office and position,
it is an opportunity for me to have a share of the huge oil money which
many top military personel of the past regime has been using me to achieve
their personal interest without any benefit toward me.

Following this development, I now have an accord
with a top officer of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resource to remit
the sum of US$42Million (Forty Two Million United States Dollars) to your nominated foreign account for the smooth remittance
of this funds, hence we as civil servants do not own the right to acquire
foreign account while in service. I therefore request you to kindly allocate
any account
of your choice with all necessary particulars to enable me forward same
to the Central Bank of Nigeria for onward release of the funds transfer
approvals on your favour as the beneficiary. We have twenty one(21) working
days to conclude this deal on commencement, and I shall join you at the
account base for sharing and further discussion on my investment plan
in your Country.

BENEFIT: For providing the account where we shall remit the funds, you
will be entitle to 35% of the fund,60% will be for me and my partners,
while 5% has been mapped out to cover all expenses that might be incurred
by both parties during the course of this transaction, both Local and
International expenses. What we need is the Foreign Bank Account Particulars,
The Bank Swift
and Telex, The Bank Address, The Bank Telephone and Fax Number, Your
Telephone and Fax Number and your Private Mailing Address, so, that
we can use it to make formal application as a matter of procedures.

ON SECURITY: - We demand absolute secrecy and confidentiality from both
parties hence we assure you
that the transaction is hundred percent risk free. All modalities of
this fund transfer has been worked out.

Please confirm your interest by immediate response through the above
Private E-mail Address.Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Lawrence Furu.