[EFM] Meeting reminder

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Here is another reminder about our upcoming meeting in
Seoul, Korea from May 12-15.  If you have not made
your reservation at the J.W. Marriott Hotel yet, please do
so immediately.  Some rooms are still available.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_03.html

Please make every effort to stay at the J.W. Marriott rather
than some other hotel in the city.  Our hosts are responsible
for guaranteeing a minimum number of room reservations as
part of our contract with the hotel, and if we don't meet our
committment, our hosts will have to pay for the unsold rooms.
If you have made a reservation at another hotel, please cancel
it and make a reservation at the J.W. Mariott at the IEEE group
rate of KRW 180,000 per night.

Also, don't forget to submit your comments on IEEE P802.3ah/D1.414
by April 28th.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/tools/index.html

I look forward to seeing you in Seoul!

Howard Frazier