[EFM] PON optics calls

Hello All,

At the request of Howard and Vipul, the announcements and minutes of the PON
optics
calls will be made on the P2P reflector. I apologise that this once
again increases the volume of reflector traffic.  Although I cannot promise
to increase the
size, durability or firmness of any of your body parts, the increase in my
'friendly-xSxPxAxMx'
will hopefully make the larger audience aware of the issues in the optics
clauses that need to be resolved
before the going to working group ballot.

NOTE: There is no separate call for Clause 59 issues.  These points are
covered to a large
extent in the Cl 58 and 60 calls.

The PON optics calls take place on Thursday evenings at 08:00 pacific time,
will send details of the call in details later.

I look forward to your participation on the calls

Best regards

Tom