|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I hope that you have all had a chance to download the latest draft.
We are targeting technical completness for our next draft so in anticipation of that I would like to enlist your help in reviewing our current draft, D1.414. I would like to encourage all of you to file comments against this draft and remind you of the comment deadline.
Also, your editorial team would greatly appreciate you filling comments early.
When filling comments please try to keep the following in mind:
- Please comment on TBDs. As previously mentioned, we will need to resolve all TBDs to get to WG Ballot.
- Please comment on sections with missing text. Please suggest text in your comments.
- Please be specific and include clause, subclause, line and page numbers in your comments
- Please keep 1 comment per comment; if you find that you are embedding two comments in 1 record, please split them up
- Suggest a remedy and/or text. Please be specific in yur suggested remedy. Avoid questions in the remedy. If the comment addresses an area that is missing text you may suggest something in the remedy.
- Please try to take a more global review of the document by reviewing sections outside of your normal focus
The deadline for submitting comments is midnight, Pacific Time, Monday April 28th, 2003. You can download the latest comment tool from:
The draft can be found at:
Wael William Diab
Editor-In-Chief, IEEE 802.3ah