[EFM] IEEE P802.3ah Comments & Associated pdfs on Draft 1.414

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

The balloting cycle for D1.414 of 802.3ah has closed. We have received over 1500 comments from you on this draft. My thanks to everyone that reviewed the document and filed comments against the draft.

Your editorial team is now hard at work preparing responses to your comments. A pdf with the proposed responses will be made availabe by our meeting.

Comments
You can find a link to a pdf of the comments received (as is) under our comments webpage:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

PDFs
Some of the comments filed against D1.414 refer to attachments (pdfs). Those dosuments are now available on the web for your review. You can use the same link to get to the directory of pdfs:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

Please keep in mind that these documents are part of the comments and will be reviewed with the relevant comments.

We will have a lot of comments to get through in Seoul, to help your editors, I suggest that you download and familiarize yourself with the comments pdf.

--
Wael William Diab
Editor-In-Chief, IEEE 802.3ah