[EFM] Power and Networking in Seoul

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Please remember to bring your laptop computers with you to
the meeting in Seoul. Check the power supply to make sure
that it can accept 220 V / 60 Hz AC power.  I understand that
the typical power outlet in Korea is the "Schuko" style receptacle.
I don't intend to be giving any one free adverti$ing, but I found
this useful web page that depicts the receptacle:

http://kropla.com/!f.htm

Apparently, this receptacle is compatible with the following very
common plug:

http://kropla.com/!c.htm

Also, please bring our own Wireless Networking Card for the meeting as
well, as we plan to provide wireless access points. We also plan to
set up a small internet cafe for all of us wired fans. The guest rooms
at the JW Marriott Hotel provide internet access at a daily rate of
roughly US $20.

The weather may be rainy in Seoul right now, but the forecast calls
for sunny skies over the weekend and into the beginning of next week,
with daytime temperatures in the high teens (C, of course) and overnight
lows from 7 to 10 degrees.

If you haven't registered for the meeting or booked your hotel yet,
please do so now!  That URL again is:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_03.html

If you plan to attend, but haven't registered yet, PLEASE REGISTER NOW.
We really need to get a handle on the attendance figures so that we
can accurately plan the meeting room setups and the food and beverage
services.

I look forward to seeing you in Seoul!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force