[EFM] Seoul Photo Album

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

As I have previously stated, our recently concluded
meeting in Seoul was a memorable and important event.
I would like to compile a photo album to help preserve
the memories for posterity.  Thanks to Scott Simon
and Koichiro Seto, I have a few pictures already,
but I would like to add more, if you would care to
share them.

If you have any digital images files from the trip that
you would like to have included in the album, please
send them directly to me, along with a brief caption for
each.  We prohibit all forms of audio/video recording and
photography during the "business" portions of our meetings,
so I don't want to see any pictures from inside the
meeting rooms other than those that were taken at my request
during our ceremonial thanks to our hosts.

I will compile the album and place it on our web site.

Thanks,

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force